The Kealing Academy Program provides families with a sense of community. Serving students in grades 6th through 8th, we provide a rigorous and engaging curriculum, which supports the needs of students of a wide ability range. It is our priority to accommodate the social and emotional needs of our students, and we work together to provide a safe, nurturing environment.
- Instruction guided by Reading, Writing, Inquiry, and Collaboration;
- Cross disciplinary approach to allow connections to be made between core courses;
- Learning Logs used for academic and self-reflection;
- Accountable talk practiced in classrooms;
- Gifted and Talented and Advanced Placement Strategies practiced in core classes.
Academy Administrative Assistant: Christina Romero, email@example.com